PLC/SOFTWARE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
What We Do
Here at Anstetics, PLC and Software design and programming are one of our specialties. The PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) is an industrial computer of sorts, that is the central nervous system of automated machinery. Through our custom tailored plc software development and integration, we give life to machines, from simple small ones right through to the largest and most complex production lines. Whether it’s one PLC or a network of them talking together, they are conductors of an automated orchestra and we are the ones who teach the conductor of how to their job.
If you’re looking for someone who can write you code from scratch, write code to particular specifications, make improvements and modifications to existing software (both online and offline), optimize cycle times, data manipulation, and support your production runs, you’re in the right place. We are able to write your PLC code in any one of the five PLC programming languages you require. This consists of Ladder Logic, Function Block Diagram, Structured Text, Instruction List, or Sequential Function Chart. With years of PLC programming experience to offer, on numerous software and hardware platforms, you can feel at ease knowing we’ve got your machines, data, and interfaces under control every step of the way.
How We Do It
Drawing from a combination of advanced training and years of experience, we are able to execute all sorts of programming projects across multiple markets. Whether your project is an existing piece of equipment using legacy hardware or you require the advice and knowledge to implement the latest cutting edge hardware and software, we have the programming know-how to produce results that fit any scope of work.
Using software from numerous manufacturers we are able to assist you regardless of the PLC hardware you may have or require. We capitalize on our experience, continuous learning and utilizing advanced programming techniques and efficiency tools to complete our projects in the safest, quickest, most efficient way possible. By doing this, we are able to offer our customers some of the most complete, functional, and cost effective solutions in the automation industry.
Software Design Extras
In addition to PLC programming, we are also proficient in computer programming, particularly in C/C++, Visual Basic, SQL, and VBA. Any specialty applications, data acquisition, or integration requiring knowledge of these languages is right in our wheelhouse.
Anstetics is able to assist you on a host of different hardware brands and software packages. The list below shows some of the main PLC hardware and software we have experience with, by brand.
- Hardware – PLC 5, Micro800, SoftLogix, MicroLogix, SLC500, CompactLogix, SmartGuard, GuardLogix, ControlLogix
- Software – RSLogix 5, RSLogix 500, RSLogix5000, Studio5000, GuardLogix Safety, RSLogix Guard Plus, RSNetworx
- Hardware – S7-1500, S7-1200, S7-200, S7 300/400
- Software – Simatic Step 7, TIA Portal
- Hardware – CP1E, CP1H, CJ2M, CS1G/H, CP1L, CJ1G-P, CJ2H, CS1D, NX-7, NJ-1, NJ-3, NJ-5
- Software – CX-One, CX-Programmer, Sysmac Studio
- Hardware – MELSEC-iQ-R, MELSEC-Q, MELSEC-QS/WS
- Software – iQ Works, GX Works3, GX Works2
- Software – TwinCAT 2, TwinCAT 3
- Hardware – PSSuniversal
- Software – PAS400, PSS WIN-PRO
- Safety. Our customers come to us with confidence knowing that when it comes to programming, safety is always at the forefront of any project we are involved. Drawing from advanced training and experience, we have the knowledge to help integrate programs written to the highest safety standards.
- Results that fit your timeframe. We pride ourselves on meeting our customer deadlines, by working with them and applying efficient program design tactics to provide a finished product that fits their schedule.
- Cost Effectiveness. Through a wealth of knowledge our team has gained through years of experience our customers know that our programs our synonymous with value.
- Accuracy. Whether you’re looking for program structure that follows a reference standard, your company standard, or a program written from scratch, you can look to us with confidence knowing whatever you request we always provide solutions that accurately control what you require.
- Continuous Improvement. By utilizing our ever expanding knowledge various standards and structures, learning from past project experience, project reviews and customer feedback, we are constantly analyzing our programming concepts and making necessary adjustments on a regular basis. This allows us to offer proven, high quality, working control systems that can be applied in your next project.
- Flexibility. While we are fully capable of designing a complete turn key control system for our customers, if there are any requests or changes including program functionality or user experience specifics, scheduling, or workload we understand the need for flexibility to complete a project smoothly.